Welcome to 'MEERUT ONlINE'  

This website is Dedicated to the meerut ..Meerut online is unique because it tell us the problems which we will face in meerut ..

We Have made this website because there is no portal for the meerut in which peoples can write their blog , give their news and tell us about there problems . In this website people can get knowledge about important places of meerut ..we will try to make this website better ..so meerut give your suppoert so that i can make this website more better..

You can always contact me at - meerutonline.co.cc@hotmail.com

meerutonline.co.cc@gmail.com  

NOTE - It seems that firefox does not support our website ..please use internet explorer if unable to seen on firefox..

News

Website launched

20/05/2011 11:20
Our website meerut online has been launched on 20-5-2011..This website is dedicated to meerut ..On this site you can share your problems you face daily in meerut ..also you can comments on the problem of india ..we currently trying to give you each and every news about meerut ..so meerut give your...

MEERUT CINEMA

16/05/2011 11:19
1. PVS - Shashtri nagar , Meerut     Phone -2601826     Movie - Screen 1-                Screen 2-               ...

HASTINAPUR

16/05/2011 11:13
  History Hastinapur was the capital of the kingdom of the Kauravas, belonging to the Kuru dynasty of kings. The throne of this city was the prize over which the Kurukshetra War of the epic Mahabharata was fought. All incidents in the epic Mahabharata have taken place in this city of...

OLD BOOKS MARKET FOR STUDENT

16/05/2011 10:48
Subash bazaar is the heaven for the school and college students. Here you will find old books at cheaper price .You can get about 40 % discount on old books . Even you can buy new books at 10 - 25 % discount . Here you can find cbse up board and colleges books ..

WANNA WORK FOR MEERUT ONLINE ?

15/05/2011 23:19
Meerut online is a free service.. if any prople want to be the part of meerut online please feel to contact me ..As you know i cant make this website better alone..so i need a editors , writers and technical members ...Please send me your request at -   meerutonline.co.cc@gmail.com